Attic Treasures – In the large white tent in front of the church: Where you can Find your treasure of the middling sort. You will find useful and necessary items from the attics of our local parish. Enjoy – Browse and buy!
Book Shop – In the small cottage – At the end of the circle: We have books of all kinds, to give as gifts or enjoy yourself. We have children’s books, Novels, collectible books, Table top books and much more- Please stop at the Book Cottage
The Old Wye Church: Come join our docent and our the 1721 Anglican Church
Boy Scout Tent: Sample some Fresh pressed Apple Cider or coffee!
In the Main Hall You will find:
The Petite Boutique: Finer gifts that an Aristocrat would fancy – Crystal and China and fine collectibles.
Silent Auction: We have all manner of wonderful and amazing things to bid on, but silently: Bid well and often to secure your special prize- The Silent Auction closes at 2:00
Handmade Creations Table: Beautiful gifts and decorations-hand made- for someone special
The Jewel Box: Silver and gold! Where treasures abound to satisfy a Pirate! Lady Laura Hemsley often brings Beautiful hand painted Glasses and Christmas ornaments for sale.
The Sweet and Savory Shoppe – At the Sign of the Cross -We offer:
- Smith Island Cakes, cookies, biscotti, Brandied Cranberries, preserves, candies, brownies and even quiches – and much more
- Remember! These Delicious Sweet and Savory goods- sell out fast;
The Main Dining Room – Come to the Cafe: Please come and feast on foods that might include:
- Country Ham Biscuits – Deviled Eggs – Chicken Salad Sandwiches – Hot dogs –
- Maryland Crab Soup – Wedding Soup – Penne Pasta & Meatballs – Vegetable Platter –
- Fruit Cups – Smith Island Cake – Banana & Dark Chocolate Tiramisu –
Children’s Fun Crafts and Things: In the alcove behind the dining area
- Bring your children for fun and frivolity.